K9 Essentials FitClub
Incorporate obedience in a fun and positive learning environment! Experience our FitClub classes using FitPAWs® canine conditioning equipment such as peanuts, donuts, wobble boards, and more to strengthen your dog's core through balancing and interactive activities. Your class is instructed by a Certified Canine Fitness Instructor.
Fun Fitness Class
- Learn body awareness
- Basic obedience cues and behaviour
- Learn about K9 balance, strengthening and flexibility
- Progress to new fitness activity levels
- Enjoy fun bonding activities with your dog in a positive reinforcement learning environment
Hours: 1 hour per week for six weeks.
Maximum: 6 students
Registration fee: $175 (plus GST)
Saturdays 12:00-1pm and Sundays 9am-10am, Sunday's 10:15-11:15am.
In K9 Essentials FitClub, you will learn how to:• Build confidence
• Basic obedience cues and behavior
• Body awareness
• Introduce them to new objects and novel items
• Learn balance, use core strength, build flexibility
• Engage your dog mentally and physically
All dogs must have vaccinations for canine distemper, canine parvovirus and rabies within the last three years. We also accept serum antibody titer tests.