Join Us this March for a Free Family Paws Workshop! January 01 2015
Join us on March 21st, 3pm-5pm for a free workshop on Family Paws Parent Education at our training centre located in Mission at #17-32929 Mission Way.
Our workshop will cover two programs from Family Paws. Dogs & Storks® for expecting families with dogs as they prepare for life with baby and Dogs & Toddlers™ for families with dogs and babies who are soon to be crawling or walking.
Some of the topics we will be covering are:
- Tips to begin preparing with your family dog for life with baby must-know information for expecting parents with dogs.
- Practical solutions, you can have fun while your dog learns!
- Education on dog body language that will enhance your bond and success.
- Advice about common trouble spots between toddlers and dogs in a home.
- Practical solutions, from activities to include your dog to daily routines and management Insight into how your changing family dynamics may affect your dog.
To confirm attendance please e-mail Cedar Valley K9 at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!